Deepen Your Practice Through Ketamine-Assisted Psychedelic Therapy
February 10-12, 2023
This experiential three-day group intensive is designed for helping professionals interested in acquiring hands-on experience with Ketamine-Assisted Psychedelic Therapy (KAT). Facilitated by seasoned practitioners, you will learn how to effectively incorporate powerful insights gained through non-ordinary states of consciousness into your professional practice. Download a detailed brochure below, or click here to register.
By deepening your capacity to hold space for yourself and others, you can potentially access the following benefits:
- Overcome burnout
- Improve mind, body, and spiritual balance
- Enhance overall well-being for yourself and your clients
- Gain insight from a non-ordinary state of consciousness
- Leverage increased neuroplasticity to help change thoughts and behaviors
- Harness the power of a dynamic group to deepen insight and accelerate change
This experience is designed specifically for those who provide physical, mental, or emotional health support for others which may include:
- Medical Providers
- Emergency Service Professionals
- Mental Health Providers
- Holistic Health Professionals
- Spiritual Advisors
- Hospice Professionals
- Professional Caregivers
How You’ll Learn:
The Holding Space Intensive is co-facilitated by Harvest’s psychedelic therapy team, including licensed therapists, guides, and medical prescriber, with experience facilitating the arc of Ketamine-Assisted Psychedelic Therapy. A variety of teaching modalities are used throughout the training, including:
- Group Experiences
- Experiential Learning
- Didactic Teaching
- Mindfulness Practices
The Holding Space Intensive is designed to provide you with a direct experience of the medicine from the perspective of both the guide and the client, including the various stages of Preparation, Experience, and Integration.
- Virtual Preparation Session (2 hrs) — Thursday, February 2
- An opportunity for participants and facilitators to connect in advance as we review the preparation phase and guidelines for the intensive experience.
- Experiential Intensive Weekend (3 days) — Friday, February 10 to Sunday, February 12, 2023
- You will explore both theoretical and experiential aspects of the KAT preparation, journey and integration. This includes two ketamine experiences for each participant. Days 1 and 2 participants will pair up and take turns as the experiencer and as the guide. On Day 3 all participants will journey together as a group.
- Virtual Post-Integration (2 hrs) — Thursday, February 16
- Oﬀering a continuity of integration group support, processing and consultation in response to and beyond the intensive weekend.
Click Here to Register
Download a PDF of the full Healing the Healers: Holding Space Intensive brochure which includes a complete overview of the program, facilitators, schedule and pricing: