Deepen Your Practice Through Ketamine-Assisted Psychedelic Therapy
Next Offering: June 2-4, 2023 in Missoula
(NEW: 15 CE’s available for licensed therapists and counselors. Also accepting applicants for offerings in Seattle)
This experiential three-day group intensive is designed for helping professionals interested in acquiring hands-on experience with Ketamine-Assisted Psychedelic Therapy (KAT). Facilitated by seasoned practitioners, you will learn how to effectively incorporate powerful insights gained through non-ordinary states of consciousness into your professional practice.
By deepening your capacity to hold space for yourself and others, you can potentially access the following benefits:
- Overcome burnout
- Improve mind, body, and spiritual balance
- Enhance overall well-being for yourself and your clients
- Gain insight from a non-ordinary state of consciousness
- Leverage increased neuroplasticity to help change thoughts and behaviors
- Harness the power of a dynamic group to deepen insight and accelerate change
This experience is designed specifically for those who provide physical, mental, or emotional health support for others which may include:
- Medical Providers
- Emergency Service Professionals
- Mental Health Providers
- Holistic Health Professionals
- Spiritual Advisors
- Hospice Professionals
- Professional Caregivers
How You’ll Learn:
The Holding Space Intensive is co-facilitated by Harvest’s psychedelic therapy team, including licensed therapists, guides, and medical prescriber, with experience facilitating the arc of Ketamine-Assisted Psychedelic Therapy. A variety of teaching modalities are used throughout the training, including:
- Group Experiences
- Experiential Learning
- Didactic Teaching
- Mindfulness Practices
The Holding Space Intensive is designed to provide you with a direct experience of the medicine from the perspective of both the guide and the client, including the various stages of Preparation, Experience, and Integration.
- Virtual Preparation Session (2 hrs) — Thursday, May 25
- An opportunity for participants and facilitators to connect in advance as we review the preparation phase and guidelines for the intensive experience.
- Experiential Intensive Weekend (3 days) — Friday, June 2 to Sunday, June 4, 2023
- You will explore both theoretical and experiential aspects of the KAT preparation, journey and integration. This includes two ketamine experiences for each participant. Days 1 and 2 participants will pair up and take turns as the experiencer and as the guide. On Day 3 all participants will journey together as a group.
- Virtual Post-Integration (2 hrs) — Thursday, June 6
- Oﬀering a continuity of integration group support, processing and consultation in response to and beyond the intensive weekend.
What Participants Say:
The detail of the training, the support before, during and after each journey, the journeys, and the network of new resources are reasons I have already recommended this training to others. It wasn’t just about using a psychedelic but so much more! The entirety of the workshop was life changing. Very grateful for the experience!Angie Gifford
Deep gratitude. Every moment of courageous turning inward is fruitful in a space of such compassion and acceptance. The experience of spending time amongst those who walk the walk and talk the talk is too rare. This was unequivocally one of them.Jan Eisenman
What I liked most about the experience was the container of safe space and the great guides and staff. Keep going Harvest! Missoula and beyond need you!Susan Andrews
I enjoyed the ability to connect with people on this level and experience a new type of healing with ketamine. The container that was created was safe and helped achieve the objectives.Cody Bryant
Workshop Program Cost:
*Additional fees for CE’s
Download a PDF of the full Healing the Healers: Holding Space Intensive brochure which includes a complete overview of the program, facilitators, schedule and pricing: